Learning and Skills Group Webinar
Founder of Skill Pill, Gerry Griffin, is presenting a webinar hosted by Learning and Skills Group on December 4th, 2014 at 10:00am, GMT.
This talk will cover how new learning approaches differ from traditional methods and how the concept of mobile changes the questions we ask of our learning. We’ll explore mobile access and the market economy of learning. In addition, we’ll explore the key insights which emerge throughout the duration of mobile learning programmes, including topics such as:
- If we build it will they come?
- How can we ensure maximum uptake for mobile?
- How can we empower learners to access what they need right when they need it?
- What does a good mobile learning initiative look like?
- The value of just-in-time technology
To register visit here.